Private Messaging for WordPress
WordPress Private Messaging by WPMUDEV
Let your users stay connected.
Private Messaging by WPMUDEV
Private Messaging Features
- Users can chat one-on-one.
- User can file share safely on your site.
- You can monitor the private messaging.
- You can created a more connected community.
Whether you manage a single WordPress forum, or a Multi-site network, WordPress Private Messaging will add flair for your community members by allowing them a great way to stay connected.
- The inbox is accessible throughout your site for you and your users.
- Easy access to the inbox, just click on the mail icon in the admin tool-bar.
- Quickly send messages from any page or post on your site.
- Auto complete the “Send To” field.
- Users can share photos and screen-shots with other users privately.
- Restrict which users are able to share images based on their user role
- With Pro Sites enabled, you can set provide file sharing as a feature just for paying members.
Just install and activate the plugin. Private Messaging comes pre-configured for immediate use so there is no need to make complicated setting changes. You can even automatically create an inbox pages for your users.
Users can communicate without having to exchange contact details. As an admin, you can monitor all messages to make sure they meet your policies. Users will only be able to access messages they are involved in, ensuring messages between users are private.
WordPress Private Messaging Features
- Limit sending capabilities to specific WordPress roles
- bbPress Integration
- Built-in inbox shortcodes
- Block lists for safe working environments
- WYSIWYG editor add-on
- Complete front-end integration
- Simple compose overlay
- Fully responsive
- Know when your message is received with read receipts
- Receive a notification when you get a new message
- Optional pop-up notifications
- Site specific messaging in Multisite
- Admins can broadcast messages to all users
- Create group conversations
Get WordPress Private Messaging today!