E-Newsletter for WordPress allows you to manage and send your newsletters directly from WordPress.
You can now send newsletters from your WordPress dashboard and track the results without using any third parties.
e-Newsletter by WPMUDEV
Create professional newsletters and manage subscribers all right within WordPress. No need to use expensive third party newsletter/email services anymore.
eNewsletter for WordPress comes with 7 professional newsletter templates. You can use the WordPress customizer to get the look and layout that you want with the templates. You can also create and use your own templates.
Personalize the Newsletters
You can use the data-builder to insert member information into your newsletters.
Easily Add and Manage Subscribers
You can put subscriber forms anywhere with a widget or use a shortcode. Collect only the information you need such as just an email address, or include the name. You can allow subscribers to choose which group they want to join too.
Double opt-in supported. Welcome emails can be sent. eNewsletter also includes custon subscribe and unsubscribe pages.
Pick the recipients and send the newsletter. eNewsletter will track:
- Numbers sent
- Numbers bounced with email information
- Numbers opened
e-Newsletter for WordPress Features
- 7 professional email templates
- Live preview of your email as you build it
- Keep constant design by cloning previous emails
- Segment your subscribers by creating unlimited groups
- Define a default group for new subscribers
- Send newsletters to all subscribers, a group or a specific WordPress role
- View receipts, opens and bounces for each subscriber
- Automatically send welcome emails to new subscribers
- Automatically subscribe new website members
- Create custom subscribed and unsubscribed pages
- Easily display a subscribe form with a widget or short-code
- Use double opt-in for new subscribers
- Use SMTP or PHPMail
- Fully control who can manage newsletters and groups
- Include subscriber data, such as first name in your email
Get e-newsletter for WordPress today!