Add community Questions and Answers similar to StackOverflow, Yahoo Answers and Quora with your WordPress site.
Q&A Plugin by WPMUDEV
Q&A is a full featured community questions and answers out of the box but is also very customizable.
Voting & Reputation
Users can vote up and dawn questions so the best questions get pushed to the top. Users can gain reputation points for providing useful questions and helpful answers.
Find Answers Quickly
- Assign categories
- Assign tags
- Sort answered and unanswered
- Integrated search
Give anonymous visitors the ability to post and answer questions, that queue and publish after they successfully login.
Q&A Plugin for WordPress Features
- Full front-end interface
- Integrated reputation points system
- WYSIWYG editing of both questions and answers
- Out-of-the-box theme integration
- Built-in widgets
- Includes template files for full customization
- Voting for both questions and answers
- Correct answer check mark
- High-end search functionality
- Q&A specific tags and categories
- Dedicated user profile pages
- Subscribe to questions
- Email notifications
- Configure user roles
- Guest posting
- Scroll unanswered questions
- Dashboard moderation tool
Get the Q&A plugin for WordPress today.