Password protect your WordPress content without needing a complicated membership system.
Password Protect Plugin by WPMUDEV
You can choose to hide any page, post or any other content by requiring a password to view without having to install a complicated membership system.
Password Protect Anything
- An Answer to a question. The question can remain viewable.
- Anything else you want to protect.
Easy to Use Password Protect
- Select the content to password protect
- Enter the password in the manager (you can edit later too)
- Content that is protected will ask users for a password.
Example Uses of Password Protect
- Teachers wanting to keep work private from everyone who isn’t in their class (or student group)
- Bloggers wanting to limit access to content to only people they know
- Providing special giveaways, but only to people who you give, or who can guess the password
- Or anyone looking to secure a piece of content, rather than a whole page
Password protect is truly a simple, robust password protection system for WordPress.