Wishlists for WooCommerce
Your customers can create wish-lists with the WooCommerce wish-list extension.
WooCommerce Wishlists Plugin by WooThemes
Guest and customers of your WooCommerce store can create wish-lists for all kinds of occasions and add as many products to their wish-list as they want.
You can increase sales by letting your customers create wish-lists in your WooCommerce store. Your customers and guests can also share their wish-lists on popular social media outlets which can drive additional customers to your WooCommerce store.
WooCommerce Wishlists Features
- Guests customers can create wish-lists that will remain available for 30 days unless the delete their cookie.
- Registered customers can create wish-lists that never expire until the delete them.
- Unlimited number of wish-lists can be created.
- Privacy of the wish-lists is in complete control of the customer.
- Guests and customers can share their wish-lists by email, Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest.
- Fully supports your product groupings and variations.
- Fully supports WooCommerce Product Addons extension and Gravity Forms addon extension.
- Admin section to view and manage wish-lists.
- Easy to integrate wish-lists links into WordPress menus.
- Wish-lists inherit your theme styles but can be customized with CSS.
For the store owner, viewing wish-lists your customers created tell you what they really want and you can adjust your inventory, marketing and sales strategy based on this valuable information.
Get Wishlist for WooCommerce and please your customers today!