US Export Compliance Plugin for WooCommerce
US shop vendors offering products and services are obliged to meet the terms with export policies published by quite a few US departments. For example; the Department of Commerce, the Department of the Treasury and the Department of State.
All departments have their own screening list which combined is in the thousands of records.
If there is a match of one of your customers to the aforementioned lists there may be an export prohibition in place by the US Government or some other licensing requirement. (source: export.gov web site)
Questions you need to ask yourself:
- How do you give adequate confidence and security to your online business?
- How shall you deal with the US Export requirements within your existing work-flow?
- Does this all indicate that you will have to manually check each and every order and spend considerable time adjusting the shipment list because of requirements?
The WooCommerce US Export compliance extension comes to rescue by effortlessly integrating inside your shops work-flow.
WooCommerce US Export compliance comprises the following features:
- Control for each placed order places is checked with customers data against the screening list.
- If a customer isn’t on the list, the order is placed as normal.
- If a customer is on the screening list, the order is put on-hold for manual authentication as required by the authorities.
- The screening list is updated daily from the official sources.
Protect your business and make sure you are in compliance with WooCommerce US Export Compliance extension today.