Sage Pay Gateway for WooCommerce
Sage Pay Form – Sage Pay Direct Plugin
WooCommerce Sage Pay Form – Sage Pay Direct Plugin by WooThemes
WooCommerce Sage Pay – Two Payment Gateways in One
You can take payments through Sage Pay Form or Sage Pay Direct with enabling one or both gateways.
Once using Sage Pay Form, the customer is taken to Sage Pay to create a secure payment. Since Sage Pay manage the payment process for you, there is no SSL certificate is needed on your site. After the customer finishes their payment the order is confirmed and the user is redirected to the thank you page on your site
When the customer use Sage Pay Direct, they stays on your site for entire transaction (SSL required).
Comparison WooCommerce Sage Pay:
Sage Pay Form
- Customer is taken to SagePay to complete payment – create easy PCI Compliance
- SSL Certificate is not needed
Sage Pay Direct
- Customer stays on your site for the entire transaction
- SSL Certificate is needed
- Supports WooCommerce Pre-Orders extension
- Supports WooCommerce Subscriptions extension
- Supports refunds in WooCommerce admin
Get started with Sage Pay for WooCommerce today.