Pre Orders Plugin for WooCommerce
WooCommerce Pre Orders Plugin by WooThemes
Sell pre-orders for products and services in your WooCommerce store
WooCommerce Pre Orders Extension allows WooCommerce store owners to sell products to customers before they are actually available. You can manually release and fill the orders when they are ready and then the WooCommerce Pre-Orders extension take care of the rest. The pre-order experience is customizable. If you’re using a supported payment gateway, pre-orders can be automatically charged at the time of payment.
- Optional date and time can be set when any product is available.
- Automatically charge orders when available.
- Change the release date for product.
- Email all the customer that have done pre-order of any product.
- Cancel a particular pre-order if product is no longer sustainable in the list.
- Filtering your pre-order.
- Works with simple as well as complex products.
- Optionally charge a fee for pre-order.
- Customize add to cart option for pre-orders.
Easy pre-order customization
- Completely control how the pre-orders are displayed in the account dashboard using settings for button text, product messages and more.
- Display the time period remaining till the product is available on the website using CSS.
Easy Pre-Order Management
WooCommerce Pre Orders can be charged upfront or upon release. While pre-order upfront, the customer pays for entire product at the time of initial checkout. On the other hand on upon pre-order the customer’s payment method is charged when the pre-order is released. If a support gateway is not available, the customer receives a email regarding prompting of pre-order release and tell them to return to store and pay at that particular time.
All the pre-orders can be managed through a single dedicated page. Admin can delay, complete, delay or select orders for all pre-orders for given product.
Automatically Charge Pre-Orders Upon Release
When you use support payment gateway, you can automatically charge the payment method when the pre-order is available.
Supported Payment Gateways
- Authorize.net CIM
- Braintree (retired)
- Chase Paymentech
- Elavon Converge
- First Data Payeezy
- Intuit QBMS
- Simplify Commerce
Start offering pre-orders today with WooCommerce Pre Orders extension.