Points and Rewards for WooCommerce
Reward Customer Purchases With Points Redeemable For Discounts!
Points and Rewards by WooThemes
Customer purchases and other actions can be rewarded with points, which can be redeemed for discounts. For the each dollar that the customer spends earns points. You determine the amount of points that can be earned. You can set how many points can be redeemed based on the sum of the cart total. Points can be applied to product categories or on a global store level, and you can also manage the maximum discount available at the time customers redeem their points.
Point & Rewards Features
- Effortlessly give customers information about your points and rewards program; how they are earned on purchases, and how much those points are worth for discounts.
- Control the discounts that can be earned by means of points at the cart, category or product level.
- For the actions like signing up or writing a product review, you can reward customers with points.
- To all past orders, you can apply points earned so customers can immediately start redeeming points for discounts.
- Quickly calculate the points balance for the customer.
- View all points log changes made for customers.
Points & Rewards Earn Points for Purchases and Actions
Based on the conversion rate you set the points at, points will be provided for purchases, i.e. customers can earn 1 point for every dollar spent. This conversion rate can be nullified on category or product level, so you can guide customers to purchase specific products. With WooCommerce Points and Rewards, earned points are displayed to the customer on the product page, checkout page and cart page.
Redeem Points for Discounts
Customers can redeem points for rebates based on the conversion rate you set. For example customers get $1 dollar discount when they redeem 100 points. Highest discount can be set at the cart, product division, or product level that will set the available discount.
Manage Customer’s Points
A customer can quickly update his/her points balance on the “Manage” page. Any modification to a customer’s points balance are logged and showed on the customer’s “My Account” page.
Customize messages that are displayed on the product page, cart or checkout page. You can also manage the points needed, so customers could earn Coins or Tokens in its place.
Reward your customers with points with the WooCommerce Points Rewards extension today.