- PayPal Express is available in the same regions as PayPal Standard.
- PayPal Business account required.
Add a PayPal Express Checkout Option to Your Cart
Your website not only needs to gain customers’ trust by associating and accepting PayPal, but you also need to gain the peace of mind that comes when you know that security is being handled for you by PayPal Express. So stop worrying about SSL certificates and PCI compliance because PayPal Express also handles that for you by allowing checkout to happen on PayPal’s secure servers instead on your website.
The PayPal Express gateway integration for WooCommerce allows users to use PayPal and skip the WooCommerce checkout. When customers view their cart, they will be given the option to pay with PayPal or with the WooCommerce checkout. When using the PayPal Express, your customers will be taken directly to PayPal to authorize funds, and then return back to your store to choose shipping and pay within seconds. Since the checkout process does not occur on your website, an SSL certificate isn’t necessary and you don’t have to deal with PCI compliance.
Why Choose PayPal Express?
- Gain the trust by of customers by offering favorite payment method: PayPal
- Accept Major Credit Cards / Debit Cards – Visa®, MasterCard®, American Express®, Discover®, and PayPal®
- Provide a fast, seamless check – no more “Review Order” screen!
- When order is placed shipping and tax info sent to PayPal
- Allow guest checkout with PayPal Express
- Accept payments in almost any currency (please see PayPal’s approved currency list)
- Require the buyer to accept terms & conditions before checkout
- Charge orders immediately, or authorize and capture them directly from WooCommerce
- Express checkout buttons gets displayed in the mini-cart widget
- Don’t spend any time worrying about SSL certificates and security
Gain Customers’ Trust by Offering PayPal Services
The convenience and security of PayPal is loved by shoppers, because they can pay from their PayPal balance, debit or credit card, or bank account. The PayPal logo also reassures buyers who seem to be unfamiliar with your website. Sales increases on average 18% after adding PayPal, as stated by PayPal with trust of over 100 million users worldwide, adding PayPal as a payment option to your WooCommerce store can never go unnoticed.
Capture Charges directly from WooCommerce
Some users set the payment gateway to only authorize charges rather than authorize & capture them which makes it essential for the user to then go and log into the payment gateway admin to capture charges. Versions 3.0+ of this extension allow you to capture previously authorized transactions optionally directly from the WooCommerce Edit Order screen without making you log into your PayPal account. Simply edit the order, select the “Capture Charge” action, and charges will be captured through PayPal.
The customers return with the checkout page pre-filled with information from PayPal when customers are sent to PayPal to select payment information. A shipping address is also added if needed, and shipping options are updated. When the order is finalized this information will be re-sent to PayPal.
Stop Worrying Security
PayPal Express takes care of your website’s security for you. All payment processing occurs on PayPal’s secure servers so that you don’t have to handle the headache of handling sensitive payment information on your site. Focus on improving your bottom line rather than dealing PCI compliance!
Offer PayPal Express to your WooCommerce store today with then PayPal Express extension for WooCommerce.
You may be interested in other WooCommerce PayPal extensions:
- WooCommerce PayPal Advanced
- WooCommerce PayPal Digital Goods
- WooCommerce PayPal Pro
- WooCommerce PayPal Adaptive Payments