Requires a PAYMILL Merchant Account
PAYMILL for WooCommerce
WooCommerce PAYMILL extension by WooThemes
One step solution for online payments – PAYMILL. Accept payment in more than 100 currencies directly on to your WooCommerce store. Your customers can now pay as per their preferred payment mode – credit and debit cards. WooCommerce PAYMILL gateway helps to increase conversion ratio by keeping customers engaged within your WooCommerce store and not needing to redirect to any other website for payment.
PAYMILL provide full control on your payment and provides transparent pricing. There is no hidden costs like monthly fees or setup fees. You can receive your payments on a weekly basis and accept payment at 2.95% +0.28¢ on each successful transaction.
- Major cards credit/debit are supported (Visa, MasterCard, UnionPay, etc.)
- Accept payment from over 100 currencies around the world
- No hidden charges like setup or monthly fees
- PAYMILL charges on each successful transaction – 2.95% + 0.28¢
- Secure payment to avoid fraud
- Your customers payment source is secure with Level-1 PCI compliance
- Secure and save payment details with fast payment and checkout approach
- Priority support from PAYMILL Team in Munich
•You need to have activated PAYMILL account to start with payment process and for any query you can check details at www.PAYMILL.com.
DO you need SSL encryption to use PAYMILL? Its not necessary but we recommend to use SSL although the payment will be direct from customer to PAYMILL.
- PAYMILL accept payment in different currencies from different countries. You must check out in detail about the services available in your country and chosen currency.
- Subscriptions are not supported at this time.
Start accepting payments through PAYMILL with the WooCommerce PAYMILL extension today.