Measurement Price Calculator for WooCommerce
WooCommerce Measurement Price Calculator by WooThemes
Sell Priced by Unit or Allow Customers to Add Quantities of Their Own
With WooCommerce it is easy to sell t-shirts or cell phone covers, though many of us also sell products that aren’t sold in amount of “1”, for example- flooring, wallpaper or more. WooCommerce utilize the Measurement Price Calculator to solve the difficulties you’ve likely encountered in setting up and pricing these products.
The Measurement Price Calculator for WooCommerce permits you to add a calculator to your products that are sold in amounts based on their assessments, square footage, volume, or weight. That lets you to easily sell products which have known dimensions per item. For example, assume that you have carpet which sells for $4.50 per square foot and you offer a size that covers 100 square feet or a size that covers 200 square feet. Using the equal pricing per square foot, you can simply enter the size of the carpet and the total price per carpet allotment will be displayed by the calculator.
Let customers let you how much they want of your product. The Measurement Price Calculator also permits you to sell items based on the cost by unit of dimensions (per square foot, cubic yard etc.). You sell concrete by means of a price per cubic yard – you may allow the customer to give an area and extent of concrete, and the calculator obtains the total cubic yardage and ultimate price. Organize any kind of combination of units and arrange labels to meet your store’s requirements!
- Based on known product measurements use quantity calculator for products
- Pricing calculator used for products price and sold unit calculation: square meter, foot, etc.
- In catalog/shop and product pages product prices can be displayed per unit (i.e. “$3.75 / ft”, “from $3 / sq m”, etc)
- Using Pricing calculator inventory support, product inventory can be managed “per unit”
- Product weight can be set/calculated “per unit” for shipping as per Pricing calculator dynamic weight
- Pricing calculator pricing table: based on simple product measurement ranges, set price breaks
- Calculators available for all physical attributes: dimensions, surface area, volume, area
- Area calculator by length x width
- Volume calculator by area x height, or by length x width x height
- Perimeter calculator for 2 x length + 2 x width
- Surface area calculator for 2 x (LW + LH + WH)
- Use any combination of units
- Customize pricing labels and measurements
- Variable products supported for per-unit pricing, shipping weight
- Special “Room Walls” calculator for selling wallpaper
One Plugin, Two Calculator Modes
WooCommerce Measurement Price Calculator plugin two different calculator modes configuration :
- Quantity based
Quantity Based Usage
- Quantity based calculator – ideally used for set of measurement for selling products. For example, a box of tile with square footage. Calculator is seen on front-end and length and width can be put into it. You just need to set two things – label and the units, your customer can easily get an idea of minimum number of boxes used on the area of the floor and the coverage of tiles.
User Defined Usage
For your user-defined calculator products you can configure a weight ‘per unit’. Enabling user-defined option you can set weight per square foot, it sum up shipping costs for products customized by your customers.
Simple products whose price that differ depends on total measurement of items, for making it easy pricing table feature is introduced. You are no longer limited to have single price for your pricing calculator products per unit – simply insert one price per unit or new offered sale price and user-defined calculator will take care of all. Once customer configure the size of product, the page updates instantly.
A simple short-code can be used on the product page for displaying the available pricing on the front-end. Let customers know they can save more. Do you need a plan and place to showcase it? How about making a protocol about the price schedule and adding table to premium Tab manager.
Various calculators are available and any one can be used depending upon specifications like volume (as formula says area x height or length x width x height), area (length x width), perimeter, surface area, dimensions (length, width, height), any combination of units. WooCommerce Measurement Price Calculator allows you to setup product calculators that are unique.
Get started with the WooCommerce Measurement Price Calculator extension today.