Conditional Shipping & Payments for WooCommerce
WooCommerce Conditional Shipping and Payments by WooThemes
Use advanced rules to control the which payment gateways, shipping methods and shipping countries/states available during checkout.
Now with the use of much advanced rules you can control the payment gateways, shipping methods and shipping countries/states available during checkout.
WooCommerce Conditional Shipping and Payments is a powerful extension that will provide you full control over the available payment gateways, shipping methods and shipping countries/states available to your customers during checkout. You can easily create simple or advanced rules so that you can restrict payment and shipping options which are based on multiple configurable conditions.
Conditional Shipping Methods
Now you may enable/disable shipping methods which are based on the selected billing/shipping country/state, package weight, cart total, or cart contents.
- Shipping method restrictions can be applied with certain products and their categories, or shipping classes.
- You can create multiple add-on flat rates and make them available conditionally, depending on the shipping destination or package weight.
- You can also create product-level restrictions to comply with shipping carrier terms-of-service and customs import regulations associated with specific products.
Conditional Payment Gateways
According to conditions you can enable or disable payment gateways which are dependent on the selected shipping method, selected billing/shipping country and state, cart/order total and cart contents. You can use gateway exclusion rules to streamline your checkout process:
- You can restrict gateway options which are based on billing country availability, or minimum transaction limits.
- You can restrict payment gateway based on cart items.
- You can also create gateway restrictions based on products and shipping methods to comply with payment gateway terms-of-service.
Restrict Shipping Countries & States
With WooCommerce Conditional Shipping and Payments you can also exclude some of the shipping countries and states in your shop which may be based on conditions such as cart value and cart contents, including products and quantities.
You can also create product-based shipping country restrictions to comply with customs import regulations, or to control product sales in specific markets.
Easy and Extensible
Are you tired of searching for code snippets? Then you must say thanks to a streamlined payment and shipping restrictions interface, as the extension makes some of the most advanced aspects of shop management easy and accessible.
Developers have another reason to love this because its extensible actions/hooks API makes it easy to add new conditions, or even to build new types of cart/checkout restrictions from scratch.
Get started with WooCommerce Conditional Shipping and Payments extension today.