Shipwire account required
WooCommerce 2.2 or newer required
Shipwire for WooCommerce
WooCommerce Shipwire by WooThemes
Shipping and inventory management all-in-one with Shipwire for WooCommerce. Including real-time shipping rates, automatic order fulfillment processing, and live inventory / tracking updates.
Offer your customers real-time shipping quotes from Shipwire. Automatically export the order to Shipwire. Keep track of inventory and order tracking on schedules. Tracking information is accessible from your WooCommerce admin Edit Order page.
WooCommerce Shipwire Features
- Show real-time shipping rates directly from Shipwire.
- Select which countries to use for automatic order export to Shipwire.
- Automatically export orders to Shipwire for fulfillment and shipment.
- Automatically update inventory and tracking information on a recurring basis (i.e. every 5 minutes).
- See order and tracking information for every order right on the Edit Order page.
- Automatically receive email if an order fails to export or encounters an issue that prevents it from being shipped.
- Optionally add handling fees per item if an order contains more than one item.
There’s no need for UPS or FedEx extensions with Shipwire; simply enable the built-in shipping method and your customers will see real-time shipping rates. You can enable the optional delivery estimates to show customers when their shipment might arrive.
Automatically or manually export orders to Shipwire for fulfillment. Bulk export options are available too. Shipwire order fulfillment status is included in the WooCommerce admin area using the WooCommerce notes feature.
Shipwire for WooCommerce product inventory is automatically updated on a recurring basis, so you always have the most up-to-date stock amounts.
Quick & Easy Setup
Follow a few simple steps and you are ready to go.
Get started with the Shipwire Plugin for WooCommerce today.