Send subscribers to Sendy automatically from your WordPress / WooCommerce site.
Tired of expensive mail campaigns? Amazon SES is a cheap alternative to MailChimp, CampaignMonitor and others.
For example: 10k subscribers on MailChimp cost $200 to send them your newsletter. Same number of subscribers on Amazon SES, it would cost you $1.
Sendy Widget Pro for WordPress allows you to add user’s to your Amazon SES Sendy lists from your WordPress website.
Note: Sendy is a Amazon SES list manager that you install on your webserver. Sendy does all the communication with your Amazon SES account such as maintaining subscriber management, sending email, handling unsubscribes and bounces etc. Sendy Widget Pro is NOT a list manager. Sendy Widget Pro only sends your subscribers details to Sendy.
Sendy Widget Pro Features
- WooCommerce Integration
- Widget Ready
- Submission by Ajax (user does not leave your page)
- Supports Multiple List Submissions
- Subscriber Counter Front-End (you can turn this on and off)
- Subscribe Automatically
- Captcha (you can turn this on and off)
- BuddyPress Integration
- Visual Composer Integration
- Easy Digital Downloads Integration
- Terms & Conditions Checkbox
- Curl Enabled (user never leaves your site)
- Collection of Only Information that You Actually Need (an email address or name if you want)
Get started with Sendy Widget Pro today.