Payment Gateway Based Fees for WooCommerce
WooCommerce Payment Gateway Based Fees by WooThemes
Add fees to orders based on the chosen payment method.
WooCommerce Payment Gateway Based Fees extension will allow you to add a fee to an order depending on the type of payment gateway that the customer chooses. The fees is dependent on the price of total cart and all the individual product of the cart. The calculated fee can be modified with the total price by the admin at order page at any time. Admin can apply manual fee to the order if the customer wants to change any product or might be exchange it with some other after checkout process is completed.
- Enable and Disable fee for website without removing any data.
- Enable/disable fee on single gateway.
- Enable/disable fee for single product.
- Calculate fee on each gateway and each product.
- Change calculated fee with the total fee manually.
- Add fee manually after the checkout process is done.
- Add fee manually to the orders created on admin page.
- Define maximum limit of fee that can be added to the whole cart or the individual product.
- Tax calculation for the additional fee.
- Different types of calculation methods.
- Fixed amount
- Add % to total amount
- Include % in total amount
Add fees to total orders based on the payment gateway with WooCommerce Payment Gateway Based Fees extension today.