Wishlists for WooCommerce
WooCommerce Wishlists Plugin by WooThemes
Your customers can create wish-lists with the WooCommerce wishlists extension.
Guest and customers of your WooCommerce store can create wish-lists for all kinds of occasions and add as many products to their wish-list as they want.
You can increase sales by letting your customers create wish-lists in your WooCommerce store. Your customers and guests can also share their wish-lists on popular social media outlets which can drive additional customers to your WooCommerce store.
WooCommerce Wishlists Features
- Guests customers can create wish-lists that will remain available for 30 days unless the delete their cookie.
- Registered customers can create wish-lists that never expire until the delete them.
- Unlimited number of wish-lists can be created.
- Privacy of the wish-lists is in complete control of the customer.
- Guests and customers can share their wish-lists by email, Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest.
- Fully supports your product groupings and variations.
- Fully supports WooCommerce Product Addons extension and Gravity Forms addon extension.
- Admin section to view and manage wish-lists.
- Easy to integrate wish-lists links into WordPress menus.
- Wish-lists inherit your theme styles but can be customized with CSS.
For the store owner, viewing wish-lists your customers created tell you what they really want and you can adjust your inventory, marketing and sales strategy based on this valuable information.