Booking Extension for WooCommerce
WooCommerce Bookings by WooThemes
Book your time or dates with the WooCommerce Bookings plugin.
On your WooCommerce site, this powerful Booking extensions provides ability to sell new product type based on time or date based bookings. Those who wants to offer services, appointments or rentals for schedule, WooCommerce booking extension is best.
Some things you can do with the WooCommerce Bookings extension:
- Two features are available - firstly, create fixed time slots. Secondly, allow your customers to decide - both when bookings are available.
- Through WordPress admin you can filter and update bookings.
- Create bookings for custom defined value such as booking for room reservations.
- Feature of Front-end mirror booking form for clients to check the transparency, or use the WordPress admin create bookings manually.
- Email notifications for confirmation or requested bookings, also booking reminders setup can be done manually.
Flexibility of bookings as per resource, people and duration.
- Bookings made in two ways - right way direct booking, have approval sent to mail before booking.
- Let your customers know when bookings will be available.
New WooCommerce Bookings
Bookings wait for approval, until you confirm the invoice and approve the booking, it will not be conformed.
New Since Bookings Version 1.8
Bookings 1.8+ comes with a bunch of new features.
- Accept bookings that cross multiple days.
- Offer discounts for multiple people making the same booking together.
- Bookings extend to the next day. (Prior to Bookings 1.8, products with minute or hour based durations could not extend from one day to the next. 1.8 adds that ability, meaning you can now offer overnight bookings.)
- Set buffer periods for minute, hour, and day bookings. (Allows preparation time in-between bookings.)
- Set rules based priorities by assigning numbers that determine the priority.
- Offer discounts per person.